Monday, March 05, 2007

Socialized medicine

A couple of house cleaning items

First, I changed the skin on the blog because the blue skin wasn't running all the way through. I may or may not change it back.

Second, with Midas down in Sarasota braving global warming and me preparing tax returns 24/7, the postings will be down a little. My postings will pretty much be resigned to linking to other good articles/blogs unless some little punk decides that he can't walk 30 feet of driveway to his bus.

Third, a good post by Neal Boortz regarding the Walter Reed hospital scandal. His conclusion....
If you like the idea of socialized medicine, imagine what kind of service we'll get once Hillary care goes into force.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found this great site with lots of weekly competitions, any anyone can easily enter.
Girl.com.au competitions

Ciao