Monday, June 06, 2011

What the hell does that mean?

Whenever I hear this particular phrase from a politician, I want to throw up.

By now it looks like Weiner is copping to his weiner's actions with this pithy statement..........

"I deeply regret what I have done and I am not resigning. I have made it clear I am accepting responsibility for this."

What the hell does "accepting responsibility" mean to these clowns?

John Edwards dropped the same line last week when addressing the payments to his slut. Janet Reno "accepted responsibility" for torching 250+ Branch Davidians.

I can't help but think back in time when I would break a neighbor's window throwing a baseball. I should have dropped the line, "I'm not paying for the window but I want to be clear that I'm accepting responsibility for my actions." I'm guessing that my parents would have had a different meaning to the terms right up to the point that I received an ass kicking.

See in my caveman mind "accepting responsibility" means manning up and dealing with the consequences. What consequences have any of these people suffered from their "acceptance of responsibility".

Even more. When will a media member have the balls to ask the question "What does accepting responsibility actually mean to you?"

The crap that Wiener did was not earth shattering but this guy is 48 freakin' years old. He's actually acting like a teenager. If you are one of his supporters, don't you think he lacks the maturity to be one of 435 person responsible for the country's direction?

But then again, he's accepting responsibility.

See you at the office tomorrow Anthony .

No comments: