Friday, February 10, 2012

Voter Fraud Tag

A few months ago, I read some newspaper editorial proclaiming that voter ID laws are not needed because there's evidence of rampant fraud.

Since I read that, I believe I've read of at least a couple of dozen cases of voter fraud across the country. So I'm going to keep track as I run into them.

Let's start with this one...........
More dramatic testimony occurred in the Troy ballot fraud trial. A major witness for the prosecution says he was approached by a Democratic Party operative just before he testified before the grand jury and offered a job in Vermont and the services of a defense attorney.

Anthony DiFiglio says he believes the Democrats were trying to find out what he planned to tell.

This trial is really starting to sizzle with DiFiglio's appearance on the stand. At one point Thursday, the trial had to be halted when DiFiglio's own attorney jumped up in court to keep DiFiglio from answering questions about some stolen money from a charity he was involved with.


More......

No comments: