Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Time to toughen up!

What's happened to us? We can't handle a little snow and cold?

I always said I'd never start a sentence with the words "When I was a kid...", but I'm going to anyway. When I was a kid... I remember standing outside waiting for the bus with my ears feeling like they were going to fall off, my feet numb and the boogers in my nose frozen solid.

I'm no fan of the cold, I'd much rather be in St. Thomas right now. But even after all the "global warming" of the past couple decades, schools shutdown for an inch of snow or the sniffles and people head for their bunkers when the weather starts acting like it should in Ohio during February. And it's pretty obvious we don't have the guts to win a war anymore. There's too many wimps, sissies and cowards in charge these days.

Where's John Wayne (or John Galt)?

No comments: