Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How to keep a newspaper dry

To local Enquirer delivery persons, especially those in the Loveland area:

When it rains, I notice that you often "double bag" the newspaper in an attempt to keep it dry. I don't consider myself a newspaper bagging expert but it would seem to me that just putting the paper in two bags does very little to actually keep the paper dry since the tops of the bags are open.

May I suggest the following solution...
Place the paper in the first bag, then slide it into the second bag so that the opening of the first bag is at the BOTTOM of the second bag. I guarantee this will keep the entire paper dry and readable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew The Enquirer was all wet.........

Mark Prior (on the DL)

Anonymous said...

Enquirer (a.k.a. Cincinnati bird cage liner).

Kerry Wood (on the DL)