Monday, January 19, 2009

Help Wanted

As most of you know, my paying job is that of a CPA and we're coming up on my busiest stretch of the year.

As a result, my posts will be limited for the next few months; pretty much just links to other articles I find interesting, without commentary.

If you happen across any article you find of interest, please forward and I'll get it on the blog.

In addition, I still have the Bat Light out for a third blogger for the site. The pay is menial (zero) the coffee is crappy and the benefit package consists solely of Bengal playoff tickets and ugly groupies. However, you just might find it's a good way to get your inner blogger freak on without the responsibility of keeping up with it every day.

If you think you can do two to three posts a week, feel free to contact me at gtvcpa@yahoo.com.

Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my wife still has me on blogging probation. otherwise, i'd help out ... :)

Ben said...

There probably wont be much to blog about. Nothing is really going to be wrong starting tomorrow.

gordon gekko said...

Darke

I know what you mean about probation. I had to take my notebook out of my house because Mrs. Gekko got so annoyed with me blogging while watching TV.

Besides you have your own great blog as it is.

Ben, you may be right. in about 6 hours the age of Obama will be bestowed upon those who are worthy,