Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who did they vote for? #81

The Miami Herald has a story with this by line....

A robbery at a Burger King in Miami's Upper East Side neighborhood left one person dead and another seriously injured.

A true tragedy but the article underscores the media bias all the way through.

Why?

Because the person dead is the robber and the guy seriously injured is a concealed carry permit holder. The writer does a great job in trying to suggest that the concealed carry holder instigated the whole thing during a crowded time when lot's of children were around.

But humor me none the less.

Who do you think the robber voted for this past November? The Maverick or The Messiah?

Who do you think the concealed carry customer voted for? The Maverick or the Messiah?

Who would you want as your neighbor?

Article here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have taken the concealed weapons course here in North Carolina and purchased a Glock 19 for carrying. I believe instead of spending $1+ trillion on stimulus, we should buy every man/woman in the country a Snuggie and a handgun. The Snuggie would keep us warm and reduce our heating bills and if everyone had a gun, violent crime would virtually disappear. Of course everyone would need to have some training on how to use a gun. ($20 Snuggie + $500 handgun) x 200 million adults = only $104 billion (of our own money btw)

If everyone in Burger King had a gun that day and it was public knowledge, what are the odds someone is going to roll in with a weapon and try to rob the place?

Obama and the rest of the giant bags of douche running this country think they can spend my money better than I can and also protect me and my family better than I can.

If someone breaks into my home, I trust my proficiency with a handgun more than a government run law enforcement agency. Where were the police when Burger King was being robbed? I bet a lot of liberals at Burger King that day have a new found respect for the 2nd amendment now.

One of my favorite quotes from Reno 911:
Do you shoot to maim or shoot to kill? I say unload the barrel and let the Lord decide.

gordon gekko said...

As I say, I never read of a guy robbing the local gun store.

Why?