Friday, September 11, 2009

A deal with Obama

Dear President Kool;

As you probably don't know, I'm one of those tea bagging, conservative, nazi's out there trying to wreck your socialized medical plan for Americans.

According to your own statement, you'll be able to pay for this plan by "reducing the waste and inefficiency in Medicare and Medicaid will pay for most of this plan."

I guess we could debate that this should be part of your job in the first place but why dwell such details when there's bigger fish to fry.

None the less, I'll make you a deal. Show us the savings in Medicare and Medicaid first and I'll support your plan like a paid SEIU astroturf campaigner.

Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Gordon Gekko

PS If your health care plan doesn't pass, does that mean you won't cut a trillion dollars of waste out of Medicare and Medicaid?

PSS By the way, we need more cowbell.

No comments: