Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Don't ask don't tell

So another pop star decided he had the need to tell the public his sexual proclivities.

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone out there interested in my sexual conquests, preferences and kinky turn ons? When will Ross Perot come out to tell us he loves being spanked while wearing a ball gag? Or maybe Elton John can tell us whether he's a pitcher or a catcher? How about Tiger? Maybe he can inform us how much he loved his wife while he was riding one of skanks in the reverse cowgirl position?

That's what I thought.

Maybe it's just me getting older but I have about as much interest in Ricky Martin's sex life as he is in mine.

Liberals are all about "keeping out of my bedroom!" but how about "keeping your junk in your bedroom so I don't have to listen to it". Even though I'm a libertarian, I'm starting to think that "Don't ask, don't tell" the law of the land punishable by excessive tickling with a boa.

Sorry, all this sex talk had me wanting to express one of my fantasies.

No comments: