Thursday, March 18, 2010

NCAA picks


How do you know that the NCAA is run by democrats. Because the public is clamoring for an NCAA playoff in football so much that they're going to appease us all by expanding the basketball tournament by 32 teams.

Soon, everyone will get a trophy just for showing up.

None the less, I don't know if it's age, the fact that UC's been horrible the past five years, the absolutely horrible NBA style of officiating, or the overall crappy style of play in college basketball but I just can't get all that enthused by the tournament this year.

None the less, I've got a tournament submission for our family pool.

Don't ask me how or why but somehow Notre Dame ended up in my final four. I think that 500th tax return is getting to my brain. Just remember, I did predict that my vote for John McCain would be four more years of Bush and we got it.

Tournament questions and comments to ponder. ......

Did the tournament committee just decide to let Duke walk into the final four?

Does every player on Duke's team appear to have that extra chromosome; given the enlarged foreheads?

Coldplay still sucks.

Can we avoid hearing the terms bubble, dance, Cinderella, for just one weekend?

In which game will John Calipari piss down his leg?

Will this be the tournament Gonzaga gets a stake in the heart?

Watch the games and enjoy yourself. I'm back to work.

No comments: