Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can we get back to don't ask, don't tell

Prior to August 24th, a daily source of conversation in the Gekko household was about who Ken Mehlman was sleeping with.

Not really.

But should I have as much interest in who Ken Mehlman is sleeping with today now that he insists on telling me, and the rest of the world, he is gay? What if he came out of the closet and told the world he was really into being ball gagged and spanked with an adult diaper on (special turn on if it's Barbara Walters doing the spanking)? Do we, as the public need, to know that or even care?

By the way, here's a partial list of people that I don't care, want to know, have any interest in knowing who they are sleeping with.........

Ed Asner
Alan Simpson
Sheryl Crow
Cokie Roberts
Chad Ochocinco
Lindsay Graham
Joy Behar
Tom Delay
Donald Southerland
Katie Couric
Haley Barbour
Jack White
Nick Jonas
Lady Gaga
Bob Shiefer
Ted Strickland
Newt Gingrich
Fuzzy Zoeller
Buzz Aldrin

So I'll make you a deal. The day you want to hear about who I've banged during my lifetime, I'll be more than happy to send you video/audio tapes.

But you need not worry about me asking about your fetishes, proclivities, compulsions, kinky turn-ons, etc....... because I don't care.

Article here

No comments: