Friday, November 26, 2010

Accountants are cooler than.......

As an accountant, you often run into an identity crisis when you realize that accountants aren't quite as cool as, say, a rock star.

But the only saving grace about being an accountant is that I know I'm cooler than the following groups of people....

Senators
Dungeons and Dragon participants
NFL Draft Groupies
Star Wars fans

But it's getting cooler for accountants out there. Now we get to add some additional groups that we're cooler than; both revealing themselves within the past 24 hours.

Bengals fans
Black Friday shoppers

Seriously, who in their right mind would get up at 4:00 am to spend money. Not even a senator is that damn stupid. Add extra loserdom points if you're the type to get violent at your local Walmart.

As for Bengals fans. I mean c'mon. Just come over to my house and I'll kick you in the balls.... I won't be nearly as painful.

No comments: