Monday, May 02, 2011

No celebration here

Apparently, a multinational terrorist has been captured and killed.

Forgive me if I'm not in the streets celebrating but frankly, that's what this multinational terrorist would want and I'm not really interested in giving him what he wants.

He loves the fact that he died in glory and now get to spend time with all his virgins.

Seeing all those people celebrate at ground zero looks as hideous to me as watching people in Islamabad celebrate the downing of the towers.

Actually, what I would like to have seen was this multinational terrorist's casket filled with his body and the boots of our dead soldiers and dumped into the ocean.

In addition, I'll give the president his due on this one. Good job and good riddance to that pile of crap.

No comments: