Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What am I missing?

Dear Chase Bank

I currently have a $20,000 credit card through your bank. In addition, I hold four other credit cards with credit limits of $20,000 each.

Currently, each of those cards are maxed out but I have a vacation scheduled for the next week and I have no available funds to take such a vacation.

Based on the financial wisdom of Timothy Geithner, I believe that my personal financial health would be in jeopardy if your company doesn't increase the limit on the card I hold with you.

Apparently, the only way to guarantee that I pay you back what I currently owe you is for you to loan me more money.

So I am requesting that you increase my credit limit by $10,000 and when I get back from vacation, I'll be happy to sit down with my family and work on a repayment plan.

Thank you for your time.

One of your best customers,
Mr. I.M. Progressive

No comments: