Tuesday, December 27, 2011

How to win an argument with a liberal?

Salon Magazine has an article on how to argue with a conservative relative during the holidays.

It's classic liberal drivel. There's no arguing the facts but twisting the subject matter.

I rarely get into many political arguments anymore. Why? Because I simply demand from the liberal at hand to tell me how life in Detroit (a city that is 92% democratic) is better under any objective quality? Schools, Crime, Unemployment, Poverty, Homelessness, Cost of Living, etc.?

Inevitably, the liberal at hand will either a) tell me there's other socioeconomic factors at hand (which tells me that they're a racist) or b) Try to hint that I'm a racist because Detroit has such a large black population.

So I hit them with California the liberal utopia if there ever was one.

And then I hit them with Europe where Europeans will be using their currency for toilet paper.

That usually shuts up said liberal but they still won't give up their beliefs in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

The fact remains that everywhere there is liberalism, there is a cesspool of humanity. Take any school district, city, township, state, country, continent where liberalism dominates and I'll show you an armpit.

So if you're liberal, give me example of where I'm wrong!

2 comments:

NotaLiar said...

with numbers and ignorance

gordon gekko said...

So maybe you can explain why Detroit is such a shithole