Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wanted..........Investors

I'm in the process of putting together a company and I'm looking for 200 investors looking to invest $50,000 each to turn algae into gasoline.

Of course, your first response might be. What the hell does Gordon know about algae and gasoline?

The answer.....nothing.

But who really needs to know anything about alternative energy to actually make money off of it.

I'm looking to use the Solyndra business plan for turning green into green.

First, we take the $10,000,000 in our original investment and hire a chemistry professor from Urbana State Community College who can testify to the feds as to the energy potential for algae.

Second, we use a million or so to rent an empty commercial building and fill it with some temporary staging (lots of beakers, test tubes and centrifuges) so it looks like a great place to do all our research.

Third, we use about five million to fund various super pacs and host several fund raisers for the Obamunists achieving "bundler" status.

Fourth, we invite Joe Biden over to do a speech where he offends Indians, 49er fans, Catholics, etc.

Fifth, we apply for 150 million in loan guarantees and grants.

Sixth, when we get said funding, we tip the limo driver outside the office and call it a day.

Seventh, file bankruptcy.

Let me know if you're in.

If that doesn't work for you, I'm thinking of setting up a subsidiary where we can fuel cars with Obama magic beans. I'm telling you........... the possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same with the GM bailout. They are so proud of the profits they are turning. Well if I ran a paper route, and was allowed to sell $100B in bonds, then have the government force the bondholders forgive my debt, then give me several more billions in bailouts, I could turn a billion dollar profit well into the next century. Oh, and here's the kicker: I would not actually have to deliver a single paper.