Sunday, December 23, 2012

All dogs are democrats

On my drive back from Charlotte today I passed a woman who had a bumper sticker that said "Even my dog is a democrat".

Clue phone to this woman. All dogs are democrats.

Think about it. They don't work. They sponge off of people who work all day while they lay around licking their balls.

Hell, if they had opposable digits on those paws, they'd raid your refrigerator and eat everything out of it while you were slaving away at your job.

In Philadelphia and Cleveland they probably vote.

And almost all dogs have Obamaphones. 

Why would any vote for a republican?






1 comment:

gordon gekko said...

Hi! My name is gordon gekko of the taxmanblog and I am the biggest fucking faggot in Texas. In fact I actually beat Chuck Norris in a Gayest Cowboy in Texas contest.