Friday, November 15, 2013

More from President Master of the Obvious




"What we're also discovering is that insurance is complicated to buy"


Maybe you should have thought about that before you signed the damn law. Of course, this is the quote from a man who's never done shit in his life.


Funny, here are the other insurance policies I own.
1) Auto insurance
2) Home owner insurance
3) Life insurance
4) Disability insurance.
5) Professional liability insurance

They seemed to be fairly simple to purchase for me.

I call my agent, give them the particular deductibles, amount of coverage figures. They inform/sell me additional coverages for things like uninsured motorist, loan repayment, earthquake, sink hole, etc coverages. I say yeah or nay and we're done.

Why is health insurance so damn complicated? Maybe because the government is more involved? 

No comments: