Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Denying me my reproductive rights

There's an irony to the Hobby Lobby decision coming out this week.

Just this past weekend, I was drinking some beers with Midas and I asked him to pay for a vasectomy I was scheduled for.

His first response was STFU.

But I told him that if he didn't pay for it, he was denying me my reproductive rights.

Then he responded with his GTFOOH slam.

Honestly, that conversation never happened because it would never dawn on me to ask someone to pay for my own health issues.

But I wonder if I met up with Sandra Fluke and asked her to pay for my vasectomy, would she cut me a check?

Obviously, Sandra has a lot more money than I do. I don't have the ability to drop a 100k into a congressional run. So it seems only fair that she pay for my vasectomy, a little Levitra, and maybe even some hookers to I can fully express my reproductive freedom.

Someone please tell me how I am the one who has this screwed up.



No comments: