I haven't posted in some time because I'm flat out drained.
I'm drained because I don't get the BS that's going on in our country.
Consider these items
- Border agents have no problem pulling guns on boy scouts, yet give illegals rides to their destinations.
- Instead of spending government resources on real criminals, New Jersey decides to prosecute a mom for the crime of carrying a concealed weapon because New Jersey doesn't recognize Pennsylvania concealed carry permits.
- The government is twisting in the wind over the comfort of a executed criminal. Much more concern shown for him that he ever showed for his victims.
- Our truly only friend in the middle east, Israel, continues to be pushed, cajoled, encouraged, bullied into accepting stupid peace agreements that do nothing to for its long term security.
- Our veterans continue to wait for treatment while heroins addicts get emergency room treatment to save them from overdosing.
- If you ask a liberal who is waging the "war on women" more will tell you Hobby Lobby than Boko Harem.
- You have douche bags setting up make shift memorials for cop killers instead of the cop.
The examples go on and on.
I was raised to believe that if you do three things in life you'll be successful, go to school, get a job, and don't commit crime.
It's a formula that's served the five kids in my family and ten kids in my wife's family well.
But now it just feels like we're the dupes.