Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oil Company Investigations


Senator Voinovich, I know you like to do useful things for the citizens of Ohio, like crying over the Bolton nomination and telling Hannity you can't be bullied.

With that in mind, I think it's time that you and your other senators launch an investigation as to why gas prices are dropping.

Just about a month a go, I paid $3.30/gal for gas. Now it's down to $2.60. What gives?

It's pretty clear that it's some kind of corporate conspiracy set up by ExxonMobil, Shell & BP. These guys know that by lowering the price their profits will go down. It's a cut and dry case of Big Oil screwing the little guy even though I'm not sure how lowering prices does that.

So senator, do the citizens of Ohio a favor and get on it or I'll have John McCain come over to your office and kick your ass.

No comments: