Thursday, December 27, 2007

Let's celebrate Christmas

Apparently, I just don't get "progressive" thought.

For me, celebrating Christmas means being with my family, enjoying good food & company and watching kids open gifts.

But for "progressives" celebrating Christmas means going into the 'hood and shooting people. Four people shot Christmas day in the city of Cincinnati.

Now I know we've got a murder record inside the city that the thugs want to break. But take it easy guys, it's not going to happen this year unless we have one big ass shoot out on New Year's eve. Try again next year.

What's interesting is why the Enquirer, the paper of record, has no reports on the shootings. I guess their reporters must not be "progressive" because they were with their families Christmas night.

No comments: