Sunday, February 10, 2008

They're not RINO's

Dear Gordon

I think it is time for you and your conservative bloggersphere to get off of this "John McCain is as liberal as a democrat".

I have served with senator McCain and I can tell you that he is every bit as conservative as any of my honorable senatorial colleagues.

Now is the time to quit these attacks on a true American hero and get behind the conservative agenda me and my fellow colleagues are trying to push forward.

If you refuse to back Senator McCain, I will have no choice but to get the podium next to the nearest TV camera and cry incessantly about the injustice.

Sincerely,

Your conservative public servant

Senator George Voinovich

1 comment:

The Squeaky Wheel said...

Brilliant!

I am getting my fair share of grief on the original Bearing Drift about not 'getting on board'

Check out the comments here.

I posted the Dispatch's Cartoon on the original Bearing Drift and Bearing Drift Ohio.