Friday, August 15, 2008

Disease free is for me

A report from Fox News...
To use or not to use, that is the question.

Unfortunately, for many Americans, when it comes to safer sex, many are opting not to use a condom during the act. The result: Sexually transmitted diseases continue to run rampant.


Case in point: A recent study by New York City’s Department of Health found that, with the city’s STD rates on the rise, one-fourth of New Yorkers are infected with genital herpes. Go figure, since the same study found that 40 percent of New Yorkers with multiple partners are not practicing safe sex.


You might be thinking, “I don’t live in New York City, so it’s not my problem.”


No, actually what I'm thinking is that I'm glad I keep it in my pants so I don't have to worry about contracting some kind of crotch critter and I've somehow managed to be STD free since... well... since I was born. And it doesn't matter
if I'm in New York, Albuquerque, Knoxville, or Seattle, the strategy still works the same.

It's a strategy that's 100% full proof.

No comments: