Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Sucks

Where's Gordon and Gore's damn global warming? And... when do pitchers and catchers report?

"... storms will be sandwiched around an arctic air mass plunging out of the Arctic. The Midwest Regional News story reports the core of the cold will spread across the Plains into the Midwest this weekend. Temperatures will plummet to or below zero, while AccuWeather.com RealFeel temperatures will make it feel much colder. The extreme cold could cause hypothermia or frostbite in anyone exposed to the cold for even short periods of time."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a good day to run outside Gordon. Now, tomorrow will be another story. I'll stay inside on the treadmill as I watch two very bad teams duke it out for the cellar of the AFC Central.

On second thought, I don't want to go to sleep while I run. Maybe I'll catch a old movie on AMC instead.