Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Funny Tuesday

A joke from reader Bernie.......

Heaven

Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama go to heaven, God addresses Al

first. ''Al, what do you believe in?''

Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won that election, but that it was

your will that I did not serve. And I've come to understand that now.''

God thinks for a second and says:

"Very good. Come and sit at my left.''

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?''

Bill replies: "I believe in forgiveness.

I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I

hope no grudges are held against me. '' ; God thinks for a second and

says: "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.''

Then God addresses Barack. "Barrack, what do you believe in?''

He replies: "I believe you're in my chair.



No comments: