Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wanna know who I sleep with? That's what I thought

Apparently, Rolling Stone is coming out with an article describing the type of person one of the American Idols is attracted to.

Since I guess it's important to know who's sleeping with who, I want to describe in detail the women I've slept with....

Ah, Gordon, that's a little TMI

What do you mean TMI? Apparently, it's really important to know who sleeps with who. Aren't you always having conversations with co workers, friends, relatives about who you sleep with, the type of sex you're having with your partners, and the frequency of your sexual activities, the type of sexual partner you are attracted to?

That's what I thought.

Here in Cincinnati they have a showcase of new homes called Homerama (I'm sure city has something similar). You get to pay fifteen bucks to go through these million dollar plus homes.

I'm always telling people "when a rich guy pays fifteen bucks to go through my house, I'll pay the fifteen to go through his!"

The same is true about someone's sexual preference. I can't imagine someone being glued to this blog to hear about the type of woman I'd like to nail. Why would anyone be interested in this guy's sexual preferences?

More importantly, why would a magazine cover it?

No comments: