Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Projection

Here's one of Olberman's rants on racism in this country.

That's kind of funny coming from the network where Dog the Bounty hunter can't find a black person on air.

Maybe Olberman would be willing to step aside to get some diversity on the air.

What's most hilarious is Olberman's defense of their lack of diversity. It sounds like one of those "I'm not prejudiced, I have a black friend"...

....and we get Clarence Page on whenever we can, and really we do as much astronomy as we do only because Derrick Pitts is so damn good, and somebody upthread mentioned Melissa Harris-Lacewell, and Paul Mooney used to come on for political comment. I’m not satisfied with this as the status quo, but I did want to balance the picture as much as it can be. And suddenly this got me thinking, I wonder if Derrick has ever thought about politics and tv…

Here's an idea Keith, consider cleaning up your own racial shortfalls before you start preaching to the rest of us "racists".


More.....

No comments: