Friday, December 31, 2010

Jim Miller, RIP

It was about 12 years ago when I started hanging out at the Willies in Kenwood.

Over the years, I met some great guys; Bartman, Rick, The Unabomber, Vernon, Dana, Dave, Dan, Joe, Bob, Grif, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mizz among others.

We lost one of those in the group yesterday. Jim Miller. Jim was the Dan Fielding of Willies, Never shy about discussing his kinky sexual proclivities.

Jim died of liver cancer yesterday.

I didn't know Jim that well since he was more of a happy hour guy; I usually showed up for dinner later in the evening. None the less, Jim was a funny guy who was always good for a story you never heard before. He will be missed.

I just hope heaven is full of ball gags and leather chaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said, Gordo. Jim was one of a kind. Very sad day.
Bartman