Friday, July 08, 2011

Refresher course

From a commenter to Doug Ross months ago. This guy expresses my sentiments exactly. Except I'd probably use all caps...........

I am so f***ing tired of hearing - from both sides of the spectrum - that something needs to be done about "jobs."

F*** "JOBS"

Jobs are a byproduct of healthy industry. They are not a goal in and of themselves and they most definitely are not something the government itself should be trying to encourage or create.

Jobs are what happen when someone has too much work to do by himself, so he gets someone to help. If you want to work, GO F***ING WORK. Start a f***ing business. Find something that you can do and do it and sell the product of your labor to others.

What? You don't want work for yourself? You want to work for someone else? Fine, but it's not businessowners' responsibility to employ people and its not the federal governments responsibility to somehow force them to. If you want a f***ing job, then AGITATE THE F***ING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO EXPAND BUSINESS AND "JOBS" WILL COME. Make it easier for the people who actually do business and jobs will come as a byproduct. Jesus Christ, and you're also asking for higher taxes on the very people you need to create your precious JOBS? ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?

WHAT THE F*** HAS HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY? Why does everyone want to be treated like a child? And the g****m federal government ENCOURAGES this s***.

I am so f***ing tired of this straight out of Marx s*** that somehow the people are just entitled to share in someone else's fortune and capital in the name of "jobs." GO MAKE YOUR OWN F***ING JOB.

Businesses aren't in the business of making "jobs," they're in the business of CREATING VALUE FOR THEIR OWNERS. When you say that a business should be making more JOBS, you are saying that the capital of those business owners should not actually belong to them and belongs to the "workers". Thanks a f***ing lot, Stalin.

"Fund Jobs Not Wars"

Has it every occurred to these people that only one of those is actually the responsibility of the federal government to fund, and its not "JOBS".

F*** f*** f*** f*** f***.

Let's go back to Gekko's Law. I espouse that when business contracts, it's the people on the lower end of the economic ladder who get squeezed.

Here's an example.........

Right now, the Gekko's hire a lawn treatment and landscape company to treat and mow the lawns at my company and my palatial 1400 square foot, palatial estate in "Redville". If my business slows down to the point that I have time on my hands to do it myself. I will. Those jobs will then disappear. The fact that I can make more money doing my specialty allows me to "hire" people to clean my office, mow my lawn, paint, etc.

When things contract for businesses, it's the people on the lower end of the food chain (or as a friend of mine calls it "the bottom of the scrotum pole") who will always bear the brunt of the slowdown. Something the dumb asses in government can't seem to get their arms around.

Take another example. When things go bad, the Gekko's are less likely to go out for dinner and eat at home. Who bears most of the brunt of that economic decision?

1) Barbara Boxer?
2) A low skilled, Skyline Chili server?
3) Tom Cruise?
4) A corporate jet pilot?

But what do I know, I've only created a job or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When a lib is out of work they spend the whole time complaining that businesses aren't providing jobs.

The most ironic thing of all is that when they do get a job, they spend all their time complaining about it.

That's your typical lib. Full time complainer.