Friday, February 17, 2012

The Useful idiot isn't so useful anymore

Pat Buchanan whines because MSNBC no longer wants his services........

My days as a political analyst at MSNBC have come to an end.

After 10 enjoyable years, I am departing, after an incessant clamor from the left that to permit me continued access to the microphones of MSNBC would be an outrage against decency, and dangerous.

The calls for my firing began almost immediately with the Oct. 18 publication of Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?? A group called Color of Change, whose mission statement says that it “exists to strengthen Black America’s political voice,” claimed that my book espouses a “white supremacist ideology.” Color of Change took particular umbrage at the title of Chapter 4, “The End of White America.”


My take.........Buchanan was only on MSNBC because they needed a representative of the conservative movement who they fashion as a racist, anti-Semite, which Buchanan was more than willing to oblige.

Now he sounds like a woman who cheated with a married man and now finds out that he's unfaithful to her.

When you lie with dogs, you'll get fleas.

More....

No comments: