Thursday, September 27, 2012

The American way? #1

One of the things that has become a real irritant to me lately is how totally ungrateful people are when getting free stuff.

The client I referenced earlier has been subsidizing his fully capable son for the past ten years. He's given this guy a $1000/mo. plus totally pays for his house expenses, utilities taxes etc.

My client played back a voice mail his son left him calling him every name I've ever used plus some I didn't know existed.

Now there have been people in my life I've had issues with. But if they we're floating my life style to the tune of $25k a year, I'd keep my damn issues to myself.

I've finally come to the conclusion that when you do something nice for someone, you should expect a response in the tone of  "is that all".

So yes, these are the 47% of clowns in this country Romney need not campaign for.







No comments: