Sunday, December 16, 2012

If there's a reason, I'm not seeing it right now

This weekend, I did something I haven't done in quite some time, I worked a weekend of drunken sloth.

It started Friday with the news reports of the Connecticut shootings. But that didn't seem to hit me as hard as this local news story.................




A couple is behind bars after an 18-month-old girl was reportedly left in an overheated room in Adams County.

Police say Jesika Case and Jeremy Cox were taken into custody late Wednesday morning after their 18-month-old daughter, Jailynn Cox, was found unresponsive.
Authorities believe the baby was left in an overheated room, in a house located at 517 E. 5th Street in Manchester, Ohio.
According to investigators, the child was sleeping in a small room on the second floor with no duct work. As a result, the room was chilly and a space heater was put on a nearby nightstand to keep the baby warm.
Police say Jailynn was put to bed around 11 p.m., with the space heater about 3 to 5 feet from her crib and the door closed.
Reportedly, she wasn't checked on until 11 a.m. the next morning, and was unresponsive.

So this Einstein doesn't check on an 18 month old for an entire 12 hour period of time?

Notice also that it's a week day and neither of these two dolts apparently had any sense of urgency to get to anything resembling a job or, god forbid, an interview.

So this weekend I've been spending my time wondering, why am I busting my ass to pay for the welfare so these derelicts can breed another victim in this country?


Why don't we all just lay around and smoke pot all day?

Couple this with a tragedy in our family involving a child and I have to say that God isn't real freakin' high on my list right now as it pertains to children.

 





1 comment:

gordon gekko said...

Hi! My name is gordon gekko of the taxmanblog and I am the biggest fucking faggot in Texas. In fact I actually beat Chuck Norris in a Gayest Cowboy in Texas contest.