Tuesday, December 03, 2013

How about a little gratitude

I used to think that the most important quality most liberals lacked was any self awareness; an inability to identify that most of their criticisms of the right where projections of their own issues.

Then I started to recognize that most liberals lack a significant quantity of humility; the belief that they know more about what I need than I do.

But now I'm starting to think that liberals really lack the quality of gratitude.

Take this Ronan Farrow clown.....................





Now you might think that ole Ronan here might be Thankful for that Ivy league Education those
murderous ancestors established there in the northeast.

Or that Park Avenue Penthouse his ancestors traded a few beads for.

Or all those rich ass daddies, Frank and Woody that paid for all of this.

Do you think Ronan is willing to trade all his riches to those poor people his ancestors stole from.

I'm not holding my breath.



No comments: