Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SOB Alliance

taxmanblog is now a member of the State of Ohio Blogger Alliance.

We appreciate Matt & Tom including us in the alliance.

If you get a chance, check out the site. There are links for every conceivable taste; unless you're looking for an Al Gore for prez site.

This is probably a good time to thank Midas for his help in contributing to this blog. It's been just over four months and I'm amazed with the evolution that's occurred in the site.

I'm still looking for another person to help post. If you are interested in trying it, email me and I'll get you set up. I'm dying to get another picture of a dog on the site.

1 comment:

Matt Hurley said...

Welcome! We're excited to have another center-right, smart-thinking blog in the greatest state organization of bloggers around.