Friday, March 02, 2007

Seven dirty words

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned various postings by a few liberal blogs full of obscenities and vulgarities towards people of faith.

One of the reasons I usually don't read liberal blogs is the barrage of obscenity. Don't get me wrong; I have a fairly foul mouth, but I usually save that for the Bubba's. I don't use foul language with my clients or on this blog because I understand there is a time and a place for that language.

When you read a blog where there is continual use of profanity, it takes away from the point the writer may be trying to make if, in fact, the writer is even trying to make a point.

It has always been my opinion that liberal conversation always turns into a barrage of foul insults because they can't win the debate; it's also why liberal talk radio cannot sustain an adequate audience because over time, the debate always loses.

I don't know how anyone can possibly listen to Randi Rhodes for more than one show. Actually, I can't even stand to listen to conservatives like Michael Savage, even though I agree with many of his opinions, yet he is far less disgusting than Rhodes.

If you can't win the argument on a philosophical basis then you are just an a&$h>le.

Where am I'm actually going with this? A blog named Newsbucket actually attempted to measure foul language on the most popular liberal and conservative blogs and here are the results (click on to enlarge).

It's not the most scientific study but it seems to fit my stereotype of liberal debating style.

Just remember it's all George Bush's fault that &*% of a #(^*%!

No comments: