Thursday, March 08, 2007

One more reason to hate Time/Warner

I've always had a frosty rear end for Time Warner. I will never subscribe to their cable service, buy Time or Sports Illustrated magazine and I dropped my AOL service right after the merger. If I knew a movie was done at a Warner Bros studio, I wouldn't watch it.

In my opinion it's one of the scummiest business operations in America. Their production of Hip Hop music complete with cop killa lyrics; their use of gratuitous nudity and violence in movies and TV programming; their relationship with Ted Turner; and their overly liberal bias on CNN and Time magazine makes them the perfect company for me to absolutely hate.

Every medium their company produces accommodates the lowest common denominators within our society.

So it comes as no surprise to me that Sports Illustrated would come out with a Global Warming issue on line. My toilet lines are too good for me to flush one of their publications.

No comments: