Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to Us

In an unusual act of serendipity, Gordon and Midas share a birthday together and that would be today. As you can tell from our pictures we're not identical more like fraternal twins.

We share a birthday with such hotties as Ann Margaret, Elisabeth Rohm, Penelope Cruz, and Jessica Alba. We also share a birthday with notables Barry Larkin, Jay Leno and Saddam Hussein.

Instead of gifts, I am requesting that everyone buy carbon credits on behalf of me so that I can leave the largest one day carbon footprint in my life. I woke up this morning smoking a cigar and pushing down all kinds of bacon, sausage and eggs. I turned the heat up in my house to eighty degrees and when it gets too hot I'll just open the windows. Then I plan to rent a big ole Ford Excursion to cruise around in for the day. After that, I plan to drive that Excursion until I need gas, when I use the rest room at the gas station I think I'll pull one over on Sheryl Crow and use three or four squares of double ply toilet paper.

Of course it'll be all OK because you folks have all bought the carbon credits on my behalf. Just ask Al Gore.

By the way, it was 54 degrees when I woke up this morning, the coldest birthday I can remember, well where the hell is my global warming today.

No comments: