Monday, December 17, 2007

Thoughts on Christmas shopping

In the past, Christmas shopping for Gordon simply meant a picking up a bunch of gift cards at the local Kroger's.

Now that ole Gordon is married, I'm am reduced to actually "shopping" for Christmas gifts.

Some thoughts that occurred to Gordon while "shopping"

1) Christmas Shopping v. Waterboarding.... Which one is truly torture? I bet KSM would have stuck with the waterboard.

2) I don't understand why I should pay Old Navy or The Gap for clothing with their name on it. As far as I'm concerned, they should pay me for advertising their stores. At least, Joe's Painting gives me their ball caps and T-shirts for free.

3) If you are one of those fat asses who follow a person leaving the mall to their car so you can have their spot, fine. But could you at least get the hell out of my way so I can park out in the boonies.

4) After my post on Who would Jesus endorse? I think I need to ask WWJB (What Would Jesus Buy) Mrs. Gekko? After all, it is his birthday. So far, Jesus is telling me jewelry.....

5) Have you noticed that most of the people who cruise around in those scooters probably wouldn't need said scooter if they got a little exercise, like walking around the store.

6) After sniffing colognes, looking at clothing, picking up CD's etc. I'm thinking, you know, the best gift anyone could give is a free subscription to their favorite blog; it keeps on giving and giving...... much like an STD.

No comments: