Monday, February 18, 2008

The Billary is losing it's touch

Dear Billary

I just read a piece where you are accusing Obama of plagiarizing a speech in Milwaukee yesterday.

Are you kidding me?

C'mon you are the Clintons, remember?

You are the guys that pulled all those FBI files on your enemies and all you can come up with on this Obama guy is some lame plagiarism. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about that kindergarten essay you whipped out on the guy last year.

I guess eight years have passed since you had those FBI files so you probably didn't even have Che on your sights yet. But c'mon; you are the Clintons. You guys don't just throw sleaze, you bathe in it.

What's the deal with you guys. You got so fat and happy making millions off of speaking engagements, you didn't want to invest in a few PI's to keep the gravy train flowing.

I'm disappointed, I was really looking for a good cow pattie toss this primary season. Instead, there's no need to watch this Clinton reality show anymore.... it has really jumped the shark.

Your Old Friends

The Democratic Party

No comments: