Sunday, March 16, 2008

College Hoops

I just don't have the college hoops fever the way I used to. Party because UC has been so bad; some because I just don't have the time to watch a lot of games.

None the less, I still hate Duke and it was great to watch them go down last night.

I was talking to a friend last night and we were trying to assemble the all time Duke drama queen team.

Here are some of the nominees

Front court
Danny Ferry
Christian Laettner
Cherokee Parks
Kyle Singler

Back Court
Bobby Hurley
Wojo
JJ Reddick
Greg Paulus

If there are others you'd like to nominate, please let us know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eureka!

We finally found it Gordo. Something we can agree on! LOL

gordon gekko said...

I like to think of myself as a uniter not a divider. One thing the universe can unite on? Hating Duke.