Friday, March 21, 2008

Gotta like the "Boss" Button


The best thing about the NCAA tournament now is being able to watch your game on your computer via cbs sportsline.

The best part of that, you don't have to watch the game your local station is tuned to.

Another reason? You can hit the "boss" button and the screen flips you out of the game and throws this this graph on your monitor; Click on the graph and read the info. It's hilarious.

It feels good to put one over on your boss doesn't it? But as I asked my assistant, what happens when you are the boss? Where's my boss button? How about when I hit the boss button I get a refund of some payroll taxes, or a democrat thanks me for hiring a productive employee, or Obamamania doesn't refer to me as a typical white person.

I want a Boss Button damn it.

No comments: