Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Progressive/Projection

I guess I had it wrong all these years, liberals aren't "progressives" they're "projectionists".
Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.

"It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy," Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.

Now it seems to me that the only people who have brought race into this election have been "projectionists" like The Billary. I can't think of an incident where a GOP candidate has brought up race into this election. Oh, by the way, if no one has noticed by now that Obama is black, I don't think the GOP is going to be able to point it out for them.

For what it's worth Mr. Obama, I won't be voting for you because you're black but because you've surrounded yourself with hordes of American hating, marxist, groupies. I'd do the same for a white guy.

No comments: