Thursday, October 09, 2008

Are there really undecideds?

According to Karl Rove the voters haven't decided yet....

I'm just curious as to the number of these undecideds who will end up not voting at all. If you haven't made up your mind as to which of these two ding dongs you will vote for, what's going to happen in the next 20 plus days to change that?

Will you just decide to be undecided and not vote at all?

Will you decide when you get into the poll booth?

It seems to me that by now most voters have decided something. Maybe they're like myself, lining up with McCain although the gag effect has me wondering.

Maybe they've decided on Obama but the thought of actually pulling the lever for "PRESIDENT OBAMA" just doesn't have a good ring to it.

Maybe all these undecideds will just decide to stay home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Palin...and the ole guy that comes along with her.

gordon gekko said...

Pretty much my sentiments

Joe C. said...

Most of these people either aren't going to vote, then say neither of them was good enough for me to get off the couch; or they are waiting 'til the last minute to see who the polls say is going to win. All they want to be able to do is say that they voted for the winner. The latter group is the most dangerous.