Friday, August 07, 2009

The dating world stinks for homicidal maniacs

Apparently, the LA Fitness gunman was upset because he couldn't find a babe......

His 4,610-word Web diary appeared to be a nine-month chronology of his plans to end his misery with a shocking act of carnage at his gym. He couldn't understand why women ignored him, despite his best efforts to look nice. He hadn't had a girlfriend since 1984, hadn't slept with a woman in 19 years.

"Women just don't like me. There are 30 million desirable women in the US (my estimate) and I cannot find one. Not one of them finds me attractive," the 48-year-old computer programmer lamented.


Here's a little tip for the rest of you potential sexually frustrated gunman. Women can pick up on that whole homicidal maniac vibe you give off and, even though it's been a while since I checked out a Playboy, I don't remember any centerfolds naming that as a "turn on".

Maybe you ought to seek professional help before you get into the dating world.

More...

No comments: