Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who we endorse

Lately, I've received emails requesting that I endorse certain candidates and issues.

I'll post some endorsements in time.

In reality, it should be pretty clear as to who/what I line up for when I vote.

For instance, below is a list I did last October and what you will find is that these various sub groups of people kind of fall in line with their world view and candidate they support.

War Protesters
Active Military
20 year olds
60 year olds
Larry Flynt
Pat Robertson
Criminals
Cops
Union Heads
Corporate executives
Drug Dealers
Convenience store owners
Alec Baldwin
Kelsey Grammar
Welfare Queens
Working women
Michael Stipe
Ted Nugent
Planned Parenthood
Right to Life
Sharon Stone
Bo Derek
ACORN workers
NASCAR Fans
Joy Behar
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Atheists
Born again Christians
Madonna

Martina McBride
Vegans
Hunters
Non repentant terrorists
FBI agents
Homeless
Homeowners
College professors
Small business owners
Urbanites
Suburbanites
Any network news anchor
John Stossel



So when I see a candidate for congress I look and ask myself "who would Larry Flynt and the Vegans vote for?" That gives me all the clarity I need.

So as you go to the polls this November, ask yourself, which of these groups do you want as neighbors? Who do you want to teach your children? Who will you invite to your cookout?

Then vote accordingly.

No comments: