Tuesday, February 09, 2010

It should be named Masculist movement

I've often said that the feminist movement has always been misnamed. It should be the "masculist" movement because the movement seems most inclined to teach girls to act like men; especially sexually.

Look, I like being a guy but I don't think we need more than 50% of the population being men. And regardless of what a feminist would tell you, sex for a young woman has a lot more consequences than sex for a young male.

You won't find this study in a Planned Parenthood brochure but it's one more consequence of sexual promiscuity for a young woman......
Earlier this week I wrote about a sort of disturbing story of HPV gone bad. Sorry to be a downer (again!), but researchers have just released some fascinating new findings that seem to link the age in which you first starting having sex to your risk for a certain, deadly, form of cancer ...

I just heard about a woman I know who was diagnosed with cervical cancer--this week--so when I came across some news, reported by the BBC, about a new study of cervical cancer in women, I paid attention.

According to a major study of 20,000 women by the International Agency for Research on Cancer, which was published in the British Journal of Cancer, having sex at an early age can double the risk of developing cervical cancer later in life.


Now if you are a Gloria Steinum type, your response to this is simply load up our young women with some HPV and little girls can resume being the skanks little boys are.

But it only takes a little common sense to realize that early sexual activity has emotional and physical consequences. I realize this is anecdotal but every woman I've met with fertility problems was sexually promiscuous at a young age. Coincidence? I doubt it but you'll probably never see a study from the Masculists published because the results can only hurt their cause.

I'd be willing to bet that most women who were sexually active at a young age have more regrets regarding their sex lives than those women who waited.

I'll wait on Cosmopolitan Magazine to publish that one.

Read the rest.....

No comments: