Saturday, April 17, 2010

Who did he vote for? #44,019


Meet Matthew Clemmens. What gives Matthew his 15 minutes of fame?

Police arrested a New Jersey man after he was accused of intentionally vomiting on a young girl at the Phillies game Wednesday evening.

The young girl's father, trying to give his daughters an unforgettable night at the ballpark, ended up getting a memory he wishes he could forget.

Captain Michael Vangelo, with the Easton Police Department, was off-duty when he took his 11 and 15-year-old daughters to the Phillies game Wednesday night.

"When I say disgusting, there was not only insults and vulgarities directed at us, but also beer was thrown at us," Vangelo told Eyewitness News.

Unfortunately, the evening only got worse.

"I actually heard the individual behind me say, 'I'm gonna get sick', then I couldn't believe what I saw. He actually had his fingers down his mouth and into his throat to make himself vomit. He vomited and lurched forward and it was hitting my daughter," Vangelo explained.


So during the 2008 presidential campaign was Mr. Clemmens here more abt to show up at a McCain rally or Obama?

Why?

1 comment:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

Matthew Clemmens is a disgusting pig! Lock him up for a LONG time!