Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What if this were Bush?

I can only wish I had this guy's recreation schedule...........

The news that President Barack Obama and his family will return to Chicago for the Memorial Day weekend has triggered a guessing game.

Where will they dine? What will they do for fun? With the Sox on the road and the Blackhawks skating into the Stanley Cup finals, might the first family ditch its predictable pastimes -- basketball, golf and tennis -- and go to the United Center for hockey?

According to a White House official, the Obamas will arrive Thursday and stay until Monday, when Obama will participate in a Memorial Day ceremony at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Elwood. The veterans' cemetery is about 50 miles south of Chicago.

Here's what I'll guarantee. I'd bet a lot of money that he'll get another bourgeoise golf game in.

More......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care about his vacation plans. The only question I want answered: Why is BO going to be the first president in history not to honor veterans in Arlington on Memorial day? I'm disappointed. I'm not surprised.

Anonymous said...

Simply not true. Reagan, H.W. Bush, and George W. all had Memorial days during the presidency where they did not lay a wreath at Arlington. Try doing a little research instead of believing the world's biggest idiots on Fox and Friends.