Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life in "Progress" City - Chicago edition

It's a good thing Chicago banned all guns from the city. Otherwise something like this will eventually happen...............

A 13-year-old boy was shot 22 times overnight in the West Pullman Neighborhood while he rode his bicycle, according to police.

Robert Freeman, of the 11500 block of South Perry Avenue, died from the wounds.

Freeman was standing next to a car on South Perry at around 8:15 pm on Wednesday when a masked gunman jumped out of an overgrown vacant lot and opened fire into a crowd of people, his mother, Theresa Lumkin, said. Freeman was the only one hit.

"I miss my baby, I'm on my way to morgue right now," Lumkin said. "I've cried since 9:30 last night and I haven't had any sleep. I will not be eating.


putting 22 rounds into someone when guns are banned?

Now that's "progressive"!

More.....

No comments: